The Right Window Performance and Installation Solution
Modern window and wall materials are making it possible to provide high performance building designs using a wide variety of material and aesthetic configurations. Integrating the window and wall assembly requires consideration of several factors to ensure the long-term performance of the overall building envelope.
Some of the window assembly considerations include:
- Window Attachment Details
- Proper Flashing and Water Management Design
- Thermal Expansion and Control Joint Design
- Intermediate Structural Support
- Mullion Reinforcing and End Anchorage
- Window Performance Class and Grade Selection
Pella’s team of architects and engineers can help optimize your project details to ensure you’re getting the best performance from your window assemblies and overall building envelope design.