Your decision to improve property performance through an envelope retrofit can put you on a path to drastically-reducing energy expenses and raising the property’s market value.
To make sure that decision is smartly-scaled to the need and market opportunity, it helps to have the judgment of a trusted industry expert.
Today a new decision-support service called the Envelope Analysis from Pella EFCO Commercial Solutions is available. This breakthrough service rewrites the book on how an envelope retrofit should be understood, presenting an objective, 360-degree view on energy cost savings, occupant comfort, and enhanced property beauty.
It’s a view of building performance you’ve never had before. Here’s why the Envelope Analysis tool is a game-changer for performance-minded owners:
- A Next-Level Look at Performance. A standard building retrofit focuses on individual systems, like HVAC or interior environmental controls. Additionally, it takes into account the interdependencies between various building systems, creating a deeper retrofit that multiplies property performance.
- Energy Savings. Envelope Analysis creates a tighter envelope for your building, resulting in potential energy savings of 30 to 40 percent.
- Occupant Comfort. An industry first, Envelope Analysis actually measures occupant comfort with quantifiable ASHRAE standards. By creating a more consistent room temperature, you can reduce demand for space conditioning in your building and increase productivity and well-being of your occupants.
- Aesthetic Improvements. Envelope Analysis not only presents ideas on how to optimize building performance, but also ways to enhance beauty. The Envelope Analysis honors the design intent of your building, seamlessly blending envelope improvements with your building’s faÃ§ade, whether it’s historic or modern. Investing in faÃ§ade upgrades can help attract more tenants. You know what surging tenant demand means to leasing rates.
- Two Levels of Analysis. Pella and EFCO offer two levels of analysis to fit your budget: a Preliminary Analysis and a Full Building Audit. The Preliminary Analysis rapidly assesses your building’s energy systems through a review of utility bills and project design. A Full Building Audit takes an in-depth dive into your building’s energy systems to identify potential savings opportunities.
Make the most of your property’s financial performance. Perform your due diligence with the one tool that offers an unprecedented view of an envelope retrofit. Get all the facts on the Pella EFCO Commercial Solutions Envelope Analysis. To learn more, call 800-591-7777.